Thank you to Ramida of Candelsecent who nominated me for the Liebster Award!
The name of her blog is so pretty and her gallery of art pieces is cool too!
I have to answer the questions that Ramida asked, as follows:
1. Who or what inspired you to blog?
The idea of having a space to manage my thoughts inspires me to blog. I think a lot so I find the need to sort my thoughts out lest they bottle up and I explode.
2. Favourite day of the week & why?
Saturday. I was born on a Saturday. I also associate Saturdays with many good feelings, such as the day I can sleep in and still have time to get things done, the day I can go out with my family, the day of good cartoon shows, the day of my drama lessons, art lessons, and swimming lessons.
3. A technology you would love to be made possible for use?
What does this mean? Perhaps something that would help people feel what others are feeling.
4. Favourite book genre?
Adventure. I like following the protagonist around.
5. One thing on your bucket list?
Visit my grandmother’s hometown.
6. An embarrassing moment in your life?
A couple of weeks’ back, I walked on the streets and even boarded the crowded train with my shirt worn inside out. I felt that no one had noticed but I still alighted the train to find a washroom and change.
7. A proud moment in your life?
The day I gave my mother a gold ring – for bringing me up well.
8. Egg or chicken?
To eat? Egg.
9. Favourite thing to do on the weekend?
Make tea. You saw that coming, didn’t you? Haha. I make hot cocoa or hot honey/ hot honey lemon sometimes.
10. What is your curtain pattern?
I do not know how to describe. I have four set of curtains, each different in colour. The one below is behind me right now.
11. One fact people (here) don’t know about you?
I will put the grape jam on hash brown when I eat Big Breakfast from MacDonald’s. Don’t judge me! =D
I am nominating the following blogs for the Liebster Award, in alphabetical order,
Hamid Andalib Photography because her photos brings me places.
Into the Mild because he is not your usual traveller, much less tourist.
Overlooked Nature because she provides uncommon insights.
Photography by AlexK because you are missing out if you have not seen her photos.
The AnonymousSTalker because this guy’s humour and mystery is out of this world.
THE RULES FOR PASSING THIS AWARD ON
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own or your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post
My question for you are as follows:
- What is the most memorable part of you life in the past week?
- Where do you see your blog five years from now?
- If you have to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you use lip balms? How often? Which is your favourite lip balm?
- What advice would you give to a twelve year-old?
- Handphone camera or proper camera?
- What is the model of the computer you are using right now?
- Rest, work, or play on a Saturday evening?
- Hardcopy notebook and pen for note-taking or handphone/tablet?
- What is your most worn type (one-piece, colour, stripes, button, etc) of clothing?
- Share something you want us to know but not already on your blog.
Do check out the blogs that I have nominated! I am always so happy to see one of their posts in my feed.
Kudos! I agree with you about AnonymouStalker 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
Grape jam? The horror! o.0
And I do agree that your curtain is so hard to describe hahaha.
Hahaha! Oops. I like sweet-salty, sweet-sour, etc. Common flavours in Asia.
LikeLiked by 1 person